Here is a checklist taking you through the trip organizing process and the steps required to book a tour with BMV Tours and Treks:
Select a tour from our list of tours and treks and please mention in the tour booking form with details such as:
- The number of days you plan to spend in Bhutan
- Tentative date of arrival
- Group size
- Personal interests and things you like to do in Bhutan
- Indicate clearly your Port of Embarkation(POE) on Druk Air
- Payments for your tour to Bhutan and your Druk Air ticket must be made in advance prior to your arrival in Bhutan
On receiving full payment, your Drukair e-Ticket and the visa approval copy will be e-mailed to you.
Your final visa will be stamped in your passport upon arrival at Paro Airport.
For those coming to Bhutan by road through India, your visa will be stamped at the immigration check point in Phuntsholing or Samdrup Jongkhar.