BHUTAN CULTURAL TOURS
Bhutanese arts and crafts, ceremonies and events, language and literature, and basic social and cultural values draw their essence from religious teachings. The tradition of fine art is alive today, manifested, for example, in products like legendry Thangkas (Giant wall scroll) The exquisite traditional painting is also visible on monasteries and houses, skillfully enhancing the architecture. Bhutan is a unique land, having survived the centuries by maintaining a distinct identity with its rich cultural heritage and made it the essence of its unique identity, the kingdom hopes to face the future by drawing on its past. The onslaught of globalization is balanced without compromising basic human values. To protect the sovereignty of the country, Bhutan feels it is important to preserve the culture and tradition. The uniqueness of the tradition and culture is visible in everyday life of the Bhutanese. Among many perspectives on rise about Bhutan, the one that feature most on popularity scale is to get a feel of social, cultural, traditional structures sustained at villages and center towns. There is no other better way to experience these aspects first hand than this cultural Tour.
- Community visit and meeting local people in natural setting
- Cultural sightseeing and visiting the most iconic attractions of the country
- Festivals, Cultural shows and other traditional events
- Short days hikes and walks
- Village homestay experience
- Tour lead by Professional Cultural Tour Guide licensed by Tourism Council of Bhutan