Helicopter Sightseeing in Bhutan
Are you fond of the mountains but your health condition and time don't permit trekking? Helicopter sightseeing is a popular way how to get into the heart of Bhutanese Himalayas. The helicopter sightseeing allows access to some of the Kingdom’s further flung wonders and the authentic Bhutanese life. The helicopters offer the largest cabin in its category and comes with an elegant interior designed for VIP transport and panoramic Heli tour flights. Each helicopter can seat up to seven passengers and one pilot.
- The Most spectacular of all mountain flights in the world
- Flight along the Great eastern Himalayas
- Landing in scenic Helipads
- Flyover the Lingshi castle and village
- Landing in Laya village famous for its distinctive inhabitants
- Cover the Most difficult trek in the world in the most convenient way