Drukair & Bhutan Airlines
Drukair & Bhutan Airlines are the national carriers of Bhutan,these are the only airlines that operate flights to and from Bhutan.
The flight to Bhutan is very exciting as the aircraft passes over 4 of the 5 highest mountains in the world. In fine weather, as you soar higher up, you can enjoy the spectacular display of Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Makalu und Kangchenjunga at their best.
International Departure Details
- Thailand : Bangkok - Paro(Bhutan) - Bangkok (via Kolkata) : Daily Flights
- Nepal : Kathmandu - Paro - Kathmandu : Daily Flights
- India : Delhi - Paro - Delhi : Daily Flights
- Singapore : Singapore - Paro - Singapore (via Guwahati) : 02 Flights per week
- Bangladesh : Dhaka- Paro- Dakha : 04 Flights per week
Domestic Departure Details
- Paro-Bumthang-Paro : 05 Flights per week (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday)
- Paro-Yonphula-Paro : 03 Flights per week (seasonal)
To check the availability and book a ticket, send your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org