Bhutan Festival Tour
Festivals in Bhutan are usually rollicking affairs and are rich and happy expressions of its ancient Buddhist culture. Most of the festival holds religious significance and is held to commemorate Guru Rinpoche, who brought Buddhism in Bhutan. The festival comes alive with vibrant colors, music, dances and drama as people gather to enjoy the masked dances and other sacred rituals. It is an opportunity to join hundreds and thousands of Bhutanese in taking part in an important religious and social occasion that often exudes a carnival atmosphere.
There are several festivals in different regions. Download festival dates.
- Witness the most unique festival
- Attend the blessing ceremonies.
- Sharing time with the native people
- Experience wearing Bhutanese traditional dress
- Picnic lunch at the festival like what locals do
- Visit the dzongs in Bhutan
- Hike to the famous Tiger’s Nest