Bhutan Photography Tour
Bhutan is awe inspiring from the moment you start flying over the Himalayas and land into the breathtaking valley of Paro. The colors and deep Buddhist traditions of Bhutan have made itself a Photography Paradise unlike any other photographers’ destination. Experience photographic adventure in Bhutan where the monks are happy and the temples are terrific, where the protective erotic arts are painted on houses, schools and temple walls. The immense color festivals, drama and rich unique culture are most unique photographic experiences in the world. Set out into the mountains to shoot images of exquisite temples, timeless farming villages and the towering scenic Himalayas.
- Photograph breathtaking panoramas of snowcapped Himalayan peaks
- Capture images of daily life in Bhutan on hikes to local villages and excursions to lively markets
- Photograph the exquisite carvings and sculptures of the centuries old temples and monasteries
- Hike to Bhutan’s most famous Tiger’s Nest Temple
- Professional Photographer Guide