Trekking in Bhutan is unlike anywhere else in the Himalayas, complemented by crystal clear air and views that sometimes defy description. Some treks are short and suitable for beginners while others can be long and challenging. All trekking parties are accompanied by professional trekking guides, cooks, a few assistants and horsemen. Horses and yaks carry all provisions and most belongings; trekkers only have to carry their daypack for basic necessities such as a camera, sunscreen, water bottle etc. We have several stunning trekking routes in Bhutan.
To choose your preferred trek, download our trekking details HERE.
- Most Spectacular Mountain views
- Nomad cultural shows
- Spot a large number of lovely high-altitude lakes
- Visit to yak herders camp
- Rich, diverse and mind-blowing landscapes
- Trek lead by Professional Trekking Guide
- Comfortable Trekking