TREKKING & HIKING TOURS
Trekking & Hiking in Bhutan is unlike anywhere else in the Himalayas, complemented by crystal clear air and views that sometimes defy description. Whether you are looking for a day hike or a gruelling 35 day adventure, Bhutan has it all. Pristine mountain lakes, imposing glaciers and some of the world’s most endangered species await you in the mountainous amphitheatre of the Himalayas.Some treks are short and suitable for beginners while others can be long and challenging. All trekking parties are accompanied by professional trekking guides, cooks, a few assistants and horsemen. Horses and yaks carry all provisions and most belongings; trekkers only have to carry their daypack for basic necessities such as a camera, sunscreen, water bottle etc.
To choose your preferred trek, download our trekking details
- Trek in the mystical mountains
- Education on flora and fauna
- Hike in the breathtaking landscapes with spectacular mountain views
- Visit to yak herders camp and enjoy nomad cultural shows
- Spot a large number of lovely high-altitude lakes.
- Spot some of the world’s most endangered species
- Trek lead by Professional Trekking Guide